Via Schiratti 49
31053 Pieve di Soligo (TV)
Email address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of data collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, includes: Cookies; usage data; first name; email; last name.
Personal data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically while this Application is being used.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this application is mandatory. If the User refuses to provide said information, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service requested. If the Application defines certain Data as optional, the User is free to refrain from communicating such Data, without any impact on the Service’s availability or its operation.
Should Users have any doubts concerning the mandatory nature of Data, please contact the Data Controller.
The User takes full responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, posted or shared through this Application and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, thereby releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Method and location of the processing
Method and location of the processing
Method of the processing
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Data is processed by means of computerised and/or online tools, in a manner closely correlated to the specified purposes. In addition to the Controller, in some cases the Data may be also accessed by other parties involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative/commercial/marketing/legal staff, system administrators, etc.) or by external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies), who, where necessary, will also be appointed Data Processors by the Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may be requested at any time from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller will process Users’ personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
The User has consented to one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be allowed to process personal data without the User’s consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, unless the User objects to (“opts-out” from) such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- Processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a task of public interest or to exercise a public authority with which the Data Controller is vested;
- Processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis of each processing operation, and in particular to specify whether processing is based on the law, provided for in a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
Location of the processing
Data is processed at the Data Controller's registered offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one of residence. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, Users may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of personal data”.
In the event of applying a higher level of protection, the User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis of transferring Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and on the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect said Data.
In the event of any of the above transfers taking place, the User may refer to the applicable sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller using the contact details set out at the start.
Data retention period
Data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User shall be retained until said contract has been fully executed.
- Personal data collected for purposes relating to a legitimate interest of the Data Controller shall be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller in the applicable sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Where processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time, until such consent is withdrawn. Moreover, the Data Controller may be obliged to store the Personal Data for a longer period of time in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the User’s personal data will be erased. At that point, the User may no longer exercise the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability.
Purposes of the data processing
The User's data is collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement procedures, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), and identify any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, contacting the User, managing contacts and sending messages, interacting with social networks and external platforms.
In order to obtain detailed information on the purposes of the data processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of personal data”.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Interacting with social networks and external platforms
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In the event of applying a higher level of protection, the User may exercise all of the following rights; in any other case, the User may contact the Data Controller to find out what rights are applicable and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User shall have the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User may withdraw any prior consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of Personal Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Personal Data when this occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- Access his/her Personal Data. The User is entitled to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller and about certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and request the rectification of data. The User may check the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request that the processing of his/her Data be restricted. In such cases, the Data Controller shall not process said Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- Obtain the erasure or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the erasure of his/her data by the Data Controller.
- Receive his/her data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User is entitled to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transmit it to another controller without hindrance. This provision is applicable when Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party, or on contractual measures related to same.
- Lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority or take legal action.
Detailed information on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, to exercise a public authority with which the Data Controller is vested, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are advised that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, please refer to the applicable sections of this document.
To exercise their rights, Users may contact the Data Controller using the contact details provided in this document. Such requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, and in any case within one month.
Applying a higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the application of a higher level of protection to the processing of personal data.